- Drake: And that's when I said first of all Barack, I'm mixed, but enough about me. I wanna know about you. *boops my nose*
- Me: Well, I do not like the beach because I do not like sand or crustaceans but I do personally feel very connected to the ocean. I actually feel as if I may be mixed with mermaid.
- Drake: That's so interesting. You are such a well rounded individual. Please, tell me more about you.
- Me: I am very afraid of the dark.
- Drake: A few years back I read a passage that said something like "You're not afraid of the dark, you're afraid of what is inside of the dark." I just thought that was so beautiful.
- Me: ... Are you getting smart with me?
- Drake: Not at all I ju-
- Me: *loudly* Please do not come for me Mr. Graham I know what the hale I'm scared of!
- Drake: ... that was extremely arousing and I'd like to take you home if that's okay with you.
- Me: You pickin up the tab?
- Drake: *nods*
- Me: *puts the basket of rolls in my bag* Get the check.
I’m a happy person but I experience an array and spectrum of emotions that are also negative because I’m a human being
I just choose to prioritize happiness over all of these other emotions and maximize it as much as I can with whatever circumstance I’m in
I accept and let other feelings coexist…